Terms & Conditions
- Proprietary Rights
- The content on this website is protected by copyright owned by REDRESS, except as otherwise stated. No part of the content on this website may be copied, edited, modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, displayed, performed, published, licensed, transferred, transmitted, distributed or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without the prior written consent of REDRESS.
- The logos, trademarks, service marks displayed on this website are owned by REDRESS and may not be used without the written consent of REDRESS.
- REDRESS is providing this website on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to this website or its content and disclaims all such representations and warranties.
- Although the information provided to you on this website is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, REDRESS makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, validity, timeliness, completeness, non-infringement, security, freedom from computer viruses or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphic published on this website. The information contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of REDRESS howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The information provided to you on this website is not intended to provide professional advice. When accessing this website, you should obtain appropriate professional advice when necessary.
- Neither REDRESS nor any of its directors, officers, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including but not limited to compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in the clause are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit REDRESS’ liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- Linked Websites
- REDRESS is not responsible for the contents available on or the set-up of any other websites linked to this site. Access to and use of such other websites is at your own risk and subject to any terms and conditions applicable to such access or use. By providing hyperlinks to other websites, REDRESS shall not be deemed to endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee or introduce any third parties or the service or products they provide on their websites, or have any form of cooperation with such third parties and websites. REDRESS is not a party to any contractual arrangements entered into between you and the provider of the external website unless otherwise expressly specified or agreed to by REDRESS.
- Email messages sent to REDRESS over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. REDRESS is not responsible for any damages incurred by users if they send a message to REDRESS, or if REDRESS sends a message to them at their request, over the Internet. REDRESS is not responsible in any way for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this website.
- Transmitting over The Internet
- Due to the nature of the Internet transactions may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission and incorrect data transmission. REDRESS is not liable for malfunctions in communications facilities not under its control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages and transactions you send.
- We do not represent or warrant that our website will be available and meet your requirements, that access will not be interrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties. We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with our website.